Digitalocean in a cloud hosting company that provides very affordable cloud hosting for developers. Its VPS are priced from a $5/month to $640/month. We will just learn how to create a $5/month VPS inthis tutorial:-
What You Need
- A digital ocean account. Use this link to create one and get $10 free credit:-
- Putty – An Open Source SSH Client to access your server. Download it here:-
- Create a Public Private key pair using PuttyGen, a free utility installed with Putty.
- Create a VPS, called a Droplet in Digital Ocean. Use the public key generated in Step 1 when asked for an SSH key.
- Use Putty to access the Droplet.